Hello Purple Eskimo fans and welcome to this blog. I will be adding an NBA section to this blog and will also be playing NBA2K17 on my gaming channel ‘Purple Eskimo YouTube‘. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog post!
- 1st most Likely: Golden State Warriors are the most likely team to win the NBA. They have Kevin Durant (I personally think he is a sore loser for moving to the Warriors from Oklahoma) Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. The Warriors are definitely the most likely team to win the NBA season this year and the Signing of Kevin Durant will boost their title hopes a lot higher.
- 2nd Most Likely: The Cavaliers are the 2nd most likely this year, they beat the Warriors in game 7 last year despite the Warriors having the best regular season record in NBA history. They have LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. They are a good big 3 but the Warriors still have the edge.
- 3rd Most Likely: San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs are the 3rd most likely team but last year they got knocked out of the playoffs very early, they were unlucky to loose but I expect them to get close to the finals this year. They have Kawhi Leonard, Tony Parker and LaMarcus Aldridge
- 4th Most Likely: Los Angeles Clippers: Some people might dis-agree with the Clippers being 4th but they have a great roster with some amazing players. Fun fact: They share the Staples Center with the Los Angeles Lakers. The Clippers are getting better and better and their best players like Blake Griffin are only going to get better. Their best players are Blake Griffin, Chris Paul and DeAndre Jordan (Who I think is a brilliant player) Here’s a video of DeAndre Jordan choking on his free-throws like Shaquille O’Neal.
- 5th Most Likely: Toronto Raptors: Toronto raptors are becoming a very good team in recent times. Last season they had their best season record in franchise history. Despite them nearly definitely not going to win this year, they could have a chance of winning in the near future. Their best players are: DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry.
Thanks for reading this blog. I hope you all enjoyed it and I promise to be more consistent with the amount of posts I do every week.
Link to get tickets to the Denver Nuggets vs Indiana Pacers match in the O2 arena in England (Where I’m from).
Hello fans of my website. I’m sorry for not making a post for about 4 months so I’m going to do a couple of posts a week from now on. Anyway this is a review about NBA2K17 and if you should buy it or not, etc. This will be a bullet point list of some of the best game-modes and what I think about them. I will speak about 4 different game-modes.
- 1. MyCareer: MyCareer mode is the biggest reason to buy this game. It is so realistic there are Cut scenes with NBA players, you go to College, and depending on how you play in college will determine where you get drafted. Also, companies like Adidas, Nike, Under Armour, etc. will give you ‘Virtual Currency’ to make your player better. You will also get a personal court to play in to practice with NBA players and with your online friends.
- 2. MyPark: MyPark is another excellent game-mode. It allows you to play with other people online on a court with loads of other people. You can select 3 ‘Areas’ to play in. You use your MyCareer player and you can buy clothing items and jerseys to play with in MyPark. Overall it is a very realistic game-mode and a reason to buy this game.
- 3. MyTeam: MyTeam is a bit like Fifa Ultimate Team in FIFA17 you play games, you buy players from either packs or from the auction house, there are legendary players like Micheal Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, etc. There are different ways to play; you can practice a few shots in your arena, there is blacktop mode when you can play 3 on 3 games online and normal 5 on 5 games like real life. You can also make your own jersey, own badge and make a stadium. Overall MyTeam is a good game-mode and a good reason to buy NBA2K17.
- 4. MyGM: Last but not least MyGM (GM means general manager). In this mode you can take a team and do tons of stuff. For example, you could manage the 76ers and do a rebuilding process and make them into a playoff team or you could take the Lakers and relocate them to Las Vegas. There is also a draft. You can trade draft picks on draft night and choose who you want to draft. There are also Season awards like: MVP, Most Improved Player, Defensive Player of The Year, Rookie of the year and many more. Overall MyGM is a solid mode but hard to master. A worthy game-mode of this list though.
Thanks for reading this blog and I hope you enjoyed it. This list is also in order from best to worst.
Here is a nice play in the NBA finals 🙂